What’s included in our Service Club Membership?
- Annual whole-house plumbing inspection
- Annual AC tune-up every spring
- Annual Furnace tune-up every autumn
- 15% discount on all Plumbing and HVAC repair services
- 2 year labor warranty
- Front-of-the-line appointments with priority scheduling
- Discounted service fee for jobs placed during normal business hours
- Familiarity with technicians who know your system and your preferences!
*If you sell your home, the new homeowners can be given your membership. This is a bonus which can add to the value of the house you’re selling. You can transfer your Service Club membership with no hassle and no initiation fee.
GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR HVAC SYSTEM
An unclean, untuned HVAC system becomes inefficient. Overtime, you could be spending more money than necessary on your heating and cooling. Becoming a club member allows us to routinely maintain your HVAC system so that you’re getting the very most out of it. You could see a noticeable drop in your energy bills; sometimes as much as 30%!
- Catch and correct major defects before they happen
- Increased equipment lifespan
- Lowered monthly utility bills
- Keep manufacturer warranties valid
Getting a Service Club Membership is like getting a VIP pass to all the best money- and time-saving deals that we offer, all rolled into one easy membership package. With professional tune-ups every six months your HVAC system will keep running great. Our plumbing inspection will proactively help you prevent emergency plumbing situations by spotting issues early. And of course, if any problems are detected, it’s 15% off all repairs. With all of the other benefits like priority service and discounts, it’s clear to see: Life is better at the Lake.
Call (616) 540-7918 today to learn more about our service club membership, made available to all our customers in Grand Rapids and the surrounding area.