PROVIDING QUALITY BOILER REPAIR SERVICES FOR GRAND RAPIDS SINCE 2015
Lake Michigan Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing has experience with a wide variety of boilers, including:
- Combi boilers
- System Boilers
- Regular Boilers
- Residential Boilers
- Commercial Boilers
- Boiler Under Floor Heating
- Heritage Hill Homes with Boilers
- Newer Homes with Boilers
SIGNS YOUR BOILER NEEDS REPAIR
Here are a few telltale signs that you ought to get some repairs done on your boiler.
- Pilot Light Problems – Problems with your electronic ignition or pilot light can signify that your boiler is malfunctioning. Boiler systems last for a long time, so it’s important to know when you see a functioning error so you can get it fixed.
- Whistling – A boiler system is essentially a massive pot of boiling water, so it’s very similar to a tea kettle. When a kettle reaches peak temperature, it whistles. Whistling or kettling results from hard water residues and byproducts, like mineral deposits, settling in your boiler. These mineral deposits can impact the pressure level inside your boiler.
- Leaks – When an appliance leaks, it’s never a good thing. When you suspect a leak in your boiler kettle, it has to be replaced so it won’t lead to property damage. Because boiler leaks can’t typically be repaired, it’s best to avoid them.
- Spiking Utility Costs – If you have seen spikes in your utility spending, it’s typically a sign of an aging appliance. When appliances age, they become less efficient. They can also become a drain on your home’s energy usage.
Boilers can last for many years with proper care. If your system is less than 15 years old, maintaining your system through timely repairs and care is the most cost-efficient thing you can do for your boiler heating system. Our Grand Rapids boiler repair team can help ensure your boiler is always ready to serve you.
WHAT OUR SERVICE CALLS LOOK LIKE
1. We’ll say “hello” and introduce ourselves! We’ll also put on our boot covers before coming into your home.
2. You’ll show us the symptoms, and we’ll diagnose the problem and come up with several solutions.
3. We’ll show you what we’ve found and go over your options with you! Remember, we are always more than happy to answer any questions you have about your system and all the possible avenues of repair!
4. You’ll choose the solution you believe is best for you. Remember we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
5. We’ll get to work!
6. We’ll clean up after ourselves. We always strive to leave your space as clean or cleaner than when we arrived.
7. We’ll collect payment and be on our way! We accept cash, credit or check!
Call (616) 540-7918 or contact us online. to find out why
Life is Better at the Lake!