Grand Rapids and Surrounding Area
SCHEDULE A SERVICE
ENSURING YOUR COMFORT COME WINTER
Don’t wait for the frosty winter nights to arrive before you find out something’s up with your boiler! From worn parts to dust and debris, there are all kinds of unseen issues which add up over time. It’s important to schedule preventative maintenance for your boiler once a year to get the most out of it and prevent unexpected issues.
Our Grand Rapids boiler maintenance team is committed to helping our customers find the best solution for the most affordable price. We have worked hard to build our reputation as a Grand Rapids boiler specialists. When you call us, you’ll receive the highest quality services from a company that operates on the values of Honesty, Integrity and Professionalism.
ISSUES PREVENTABLE BY BOILER MAINTENANCE
There are serious issues which can be prevented by annual maintenance.
- Carbon Monoxide & Explosions – Poorly maintained boilers are at risk for explosion and carbon monoxide releases. Boilers produce carbon monoxide gases as a byproduct of combustion. The vents for your boiler are placed outside your home to release those gases outdoors. When carbon monoxide gases are instead released into your house, it is typically caused by an exhaust pipe that’s blocked or damaged.
- Maintain the Validity of Your Manufacturer Warranty – Boiler warranties, like most appliance warranties, have stipulations that dictate how you must treat your unit to maintain coverage. Regular maintenance is a frequent stipulation found in boiler warranty guidelines.
- Reduced Energy Costs – Boilers use a significant amount of energy in your home. Ensuring your unit is properly maintained can save 10% or more on your utility bills. Well- maintained boilers use less energy and are more energy efficient.
- Increased Reliability – When your system is regularly maintained, it is a more reliable machine. A boiler that is serviced periodically by licensed professionals is not prone to erratic operation or emergency breakdowns.
The Benefits of Boiler Maintenance:
- Higher Efficiency
- Fewer Breakdowns or Repairs
- Improved Performance
- Greater Reliability
- Reduced Chance of Emergency Repair
- Increased Lifespan
EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED PROFESSIONALS
The Grand Rapids boiler maintenance experts at Lake Michigan Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing have three generations of experience serving area residents’ needs. Our company is dedicated to providing our customers in Grand Rapids and the surrounding with the best heating and cooling services in the area. We are committed to our craft and our customers.
Call (616)-540-7918 or contact us online and find out just why
Life is Better at the Lake!